Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,986 (₩3,029,827) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)