Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.886 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,917 (AU$3,871) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)