Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.935 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,760元 (AU$4,207) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)