Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.173 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,779 (AU$4,210) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (26 minutes ago)