Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,409 (AU$4,432) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)