Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,558 (€2,648) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)