Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,993 (€2,183) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)