Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,925 (8,051 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)