Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.071 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,925 (C$4,127) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)