Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.208 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,987 (C$4,030) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)