Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,500 (29,785 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)