Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.865 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 78% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,942 (ƒ 7,489) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (29 minutes ago)