Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.828 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 84% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,884 (ƒ 7,807) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)