Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.802 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,050元 (ƒ 6,062) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)