Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,066 (ƒ 6,297) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (40 minutes ago)