Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,855 (ƒ 5,624) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)