Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.887 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 67% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,184 (ƒ 6,994) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)