Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.754 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 75% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,788 (ƒ 6,070) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)