Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,706 (ƒ 7,480) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)