Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,941 (€3,025) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)