Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.915 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,925 (NZ$5,478) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)