Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.541 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,493 (NZ$4,953) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)