Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,460 (NZ$6,012) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)