Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,879 in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 3 hours ago)