Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,888 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,696 (7,855 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (42 minutes ago)