Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.816 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,436 (5,745 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)