Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,692 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,092 (6,691 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)