Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.799 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,001元 (6,116 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)