Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,665 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,695 (7,708 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)