Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,150 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,768元 (6,297 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (32 minutes ago)