Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 51% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,610 (₨71,284) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)