Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,826 (4,757 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (42 minutes ago)