Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.743 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,202 (5,279 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)