Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36197 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,970 (16,492 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)