Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.961 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,262 (2,843 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (35 minutes ago)