Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.873 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,099 (2,608 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)