Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,010 (3,763 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)