Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.106 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,812 (2,390 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (41 minutes ago)