Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,477 (R$ 5,648) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)