Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,351 (€1,947) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)