Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,543 (руб 81,289) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)