Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,627 (руб 116,071) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)