Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10391 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,253 (руб 108,294) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)