Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,058 (€2,708) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)