Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,991 (26,189,975 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)