Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,134 (23,177 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)