Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25341 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,705 (26,459₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)