Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24740 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 5,724元 (23,138₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)