Cost of living comparison between Vinh Long, Vietnam and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,317 (43,837,221 ₫) in Vinh Long.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)