Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 49% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,592 (€824) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)