Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,257 (COL$6,052,623) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)