Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,828 (COL$4,330,916) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)