Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,624元 (€1,955) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)