Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,327 (€2,798) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)