Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,615 (€2,013) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)