Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,672 (€2,524) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)