Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,861 (€2,260) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)