Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,390 (€1,447) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)