Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,572 (€1,603) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)