Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,542 (€1,604) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)