Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,425 (18,488,685 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)