Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,685 (17,106,880 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)