Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,203 (17,141,580 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)