Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.983 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,537 (3,148 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)