Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,536 (3,130 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)