Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.994 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,561 (3,396 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)