Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.094 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,572元 (3,315 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)