Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.991 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,472元 (2,874 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)