Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.108 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,929元 (C$4,097) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)