Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,039 (€2,270) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)