Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31534 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,933 (Mex$ 25,157) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)