Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,443 (руб 72,514) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)