Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,552 (руб 91,378) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)