Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03703 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,223元 (249,058 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)