Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,227 (23,510 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)