Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,622 (30,477 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)