Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,065 (24,081 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)