Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,415 (32,020 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)