Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,040 (2,968 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)