Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,112 ($3,040) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)