Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,931 ($3,119) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)