Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,788 ($3,459) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)