Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,299元 ($3,077) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)