Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,165 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.090 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,660 (C$3,863) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)