Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,221 prices entered by 636 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,449元 (C$4,168) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)