Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,674 prices entered by 699 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.298 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,960 (C$3,956) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)