Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,532 (CH$1,109,758) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)