Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,981 (€1,845) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)