Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,739 (€2,266) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)