Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,884元 (€1,927) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)