Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,112 (€2,327) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (43 minutes ago)