Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,090元 (€1,757) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)