Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,862 (Bs 50,368) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)