Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Spain and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,411 (€2,092) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)