Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01045 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,443 (CH$1,477,956) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)