Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,341 (CH$1,171,164) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)