Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,391 (€3,670) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)