Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06144 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,983 (¥292,675) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)