Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06195 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,508元 (¥314,917) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)